Did you know you can stop cavities in their tracks with composite fillings? Well, it’s true! Composite fillings have so much to offer when it comes to restoring cavities. Rather than dealing with the unnatural colors of dental amalgams, composite fillings can blend with your natural colors. That is why our team has this list of facts about composite fillings, so you can see how they can benefit your smile.
– Due to the materials used in crafting composite fillings, they can be colored to match your natural tooth color.
– In some cases, cavities are too small for traditional amalgam fillings to work. Composite fillings can now be used to fill those cavities.
– Composite fillings can last up to a decade.
– Composite fillings do not contain any mercury.
– If your original composite filling needs to be repaired, it can now be done without the need to remove the original filling.
If you have a cavity that needs to be filled, Bull City Smiles Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, Debora Bolton DDS can offer you the very best of composite fillings. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Debora Bolton, contact us at 919-381-5900, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Durham, North Carolina. Our friendly staff is proud to offer you the best for you and your smile.