When it comes to dental care, we understand what matters most to you and your family: feeling comfortable. That’s why every member of our staff is dedicated to making you feel at ease as long as you’re in our office. Whether it’s closely listening to and addressing your fears or simply fetching a blanket when you’re cold, we’re dedicated to always putting your comfort first!
To help you feel relaxed, we offer the following amenities:
- Nitrous oxide and pure oxygen safely plumed in each room, to help decrease anxiety and increase safety
- A comfortable waiting area with fireplace, supporting local art and books, to relax you
- 32” Flat Screen TV and DVD in all treatment rooms with large movie selection
- Sonos satellite music throughout the office
- Headphone with noise cancelling feature to listen to TV, DVD, or iTunes radio channel
- CAESY Smile Channel (Clinically Advanced Education System) in all treatment rooms
- Soft, clean Bull City Smiles blankets
- Comfort and or warmed neck and back pillows available
- Tinted safety glasses and our gift to you after treatment
- Complimentary water
- A-dec 500 top of the line, ergonomic, patient comfort chair available in all treatment rooms
- Kids coloring books and crayons so they can have fun if you bring them to your appointment
- A guest chair in the patient rooms for you to bring a friend or to be with your child comfortably during procedures
- Mouth rinse after procedures to leave you feeling fresh
- Warm, moist towels for after dental treatment
- Bull City Iced Pear lip balm for after longer procedures
- LED treatment lights, for low heat visits
- Electric smooth hand pieces producing lower noise levels
- A separate play area for kids, with movies, legos and much more
We’re adding new comforts by the day, so don’t be afraid to stop in for your next appointment. We’re always here for you!
At Bull City Smiles providing quality, comfortable care is our passion. Dr. Debora Bolton and our team are happy to accommodate your needs as we help you reach your goals.