Even damaged smiles can be made to look like new. Did you know two of the most highly effective varieties of tooth restoration therapies for improving the look of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers, as both treatments cap or conceal troublesome areas of your teeth, but in different ways? To learn more about the sensational benefits of both restoration treatments, see the lists below:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– If you are looking to restore damaged teeth and keep them safe from future tooth decay and other similar oral ailments, dental crowns are used to cover up all sides of a tooth.
– If your teeth are damaged and require additional support and protection, dental crowns can help.
– Previous dental services you may have had done, such as root canals, dental bridges, and implants, can be covered with dental crowns.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– Dental veneers can be bonded to the fronts of teeth to improve the look of your smile.
– Dental veneers can be created and molded to fix the specifications of each tooth in each person.
– Dental veneers can be held in place with less enamel removal than what is required for dental crowns.
If you are in need of a tooth restoration, please call Bull City Smiles Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, Debora Bolton DDS so we can get you in to see Dr. Debora Bolton and our team as soon as possible. Our dentist office is located in Durham, North Carolina, and we can be reached at 919-381-5900. We look forward to seeing you smile bright this season.